Gifts that stand the test of time.
Results that impact for generations.
Will you join us in revealing and preserving the stories, relationships, and places that make Cascade special?
Your gift to the Cascade Community Foundation is much more than a contribution for today. It will become part of the thread that makes Cascade a strong and enduring community. When you give to the Community Foundation, your gift is pooled with those of your fellow community members… meaning that the legacy of one becomes the legacy of many.
Just as powerful as the collective energy and resources of our community is how the Community Foundation puts them to work. Gifts of $200 or more are invested in our endowment fund, which becomes a permanent resource for Cascade. Each year, the earnings from the endowment fund are invested back into our community through grants.
Every dollar given is granted back to the Cascade and the greater Forest Hills Community, and our endowment fund is held at the Grand Rapids Community Foundation to ensure the best investment opportunities. Through the power of our collective giving almost $300,000 have already been invested in the fund, and more than $80,000 has come back to Cascade through grants.
There are many important ways you can join us in this work, and we hope you will consider one of the following:
- Become a LifePreserver. Our LifePreservers Club includes community members who have given $500 or more annually to the Foundation. In addition to being recognized as one of Cascade’s biggest supporters, members are invited to special events throughout the year to learn more about our community’s resources and the impact of their investment.
- Make a one-time gift. We welcome gifts of all sizes, and those over $200 will be added to our growing community endowment fund.
- Attend an event. Join us at Cascade Iron Chef, an annual dinner to raise awareness and funds for the Foundation or our Target the Future Luncheon in the spring.
- Partner with us. If your business is seeking an opportunity to reach out to the Cascade community, consider sponsoring an event or supporting our work as a corporate donor.
HOW & WHAT CAN I CONTRIBUTE…
- Outright gifts of Cash, Real Estate, Securities or Other Assets.
- Join the LifePreservers Club by giving an annual $500 household gift and you will receive benefits and be invited to local events all year long
- Your Will or Trust can designate a gift to the Cascade Community Foundation
- Make the Cascade Community Foundation a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Trusts are excellent avenues of giving. You receive immediate tax benefits and ensure yourself or a loved one an annual income for life.